You send a standard HL7 VXU 2.5.1 to the HCX Hub.
The HCX Hub can assist with “customization” for each registry including:
- HCX Hub handles all transport methods – SFTP, HTTPS, SOAP, VPN, etc.
- HCX Hub can email Acknowledgement (ACK) Errors to practices that contain patient info
- This allows the practice to correct and resubmit immunization data
- FHS, FTS, BHS, BTS segments – HCX Hub can automatically add these segments when required by the registry
- SOAP Envelope – HCX Hub can automatically add the SOAP envelope when required by the registry
- File Naming – HCX Hub can automatically name files according to the rules required for each registry
- HCX Hub provides other options specific to each registry
- HCX Hub can utilize existing EMR capabilities to provide Bi-Directional (Query) functionality.
- Please contact us for more details.
To find out more-and to discuss how our solutions can provide seamless and secure transfer of information for your EMR, call HealthCareXchange at 337-474-3200.
HealthCareXchange is a provider of healthcare connectivity and integration solutions designed to facilitate interoperability between healthcare providers, laboratories, hospitals and labs. Our products and services allow users to securely, seamlessly and quickly transport medical and patient information in compliance with Health Information Exchange (HIE) protocols and addressing mechanisms.